Site Style Preferences
Page layout selections
(Please note: These styles are optimized for more modern browsers. Older browsers will still render the site’s content, but may not accurately render the layouts.)
Page layout? Whaddya mean?
(And, please note again: If you’re seeing this message, it means your browser did not load our styles or your browser is incapable of rendering modern style sheets. You can continue to use the site as is, and you’ll have access to all the content, albeit in an unstyled layout, as it was designed to render in any browser or internet device, or you might consider uprading to a more modern browser.
Layout selection utility
- Default setting
- Choose default setting. This is the basic new Whotabs layout, with left global menu and a new almost-full page width, that will accommodate multiple browser/display widths. If you enjoy this site as is, you can this leave this page right now.
- “Classic” original Whotabs layout
- Choose “Classic” original layout. If you aren’t a fan of change, this option returns the site to the original basic Whotabs layout, with left global menu and full page width.
- Right-oriented navigation
- Choose Right-oriented navigation. If left navigation and full liquid width aren’t your cup of tea, this layout moves the global menu to the right and provides a limited-width centered horizontal layout.
- Reverse background
- Choose Reverse background. For the tablature sections of Whotabs, this style uses a dark text-on-light background presentation. In the resources and gear sections, it’s light-on-dark.
Want to learn more about style-switching? Check out A List Apart.